To our valued Coventry North Jaguar Community,
- As the province moves to less mandates in relation to Covid 19, we want our customers to know that your safety is important to us. For this reason we have full time staff that are dedicated to making your visit with us a safe one.
The following safety measures to make your visit with us as safe as possible
- Masks are no longer required for employees or customers; however, they are still recommended for prolonged periods of close contact, and available upon request
- All offices are fully sanitized daily to ensure a germ-free environment.
- Our sanitizing products are approved by Health Canada and both environmentally and people friendly
- Showroom and test drive vehicles are sanitized on an ongoing basis during the day
- Plastic safety screens remain in place in areas where out customers need to be in proximity with our staff (sales & service)
- When you arrive at our service drive-thru, your vehicle will be checked in, fully sanitized, and the process will be repeated before your vehicle is returned to you
- Our service loaners are sanitized after each use so you know when you get one a Coventry North vehicle, you have peace of mind
- Masks will be required only on test drives masks if the customer and employee are in the front together and the windows are not down
- We are asking customer to temperature scan upon arrival as an added measure
At Coventry North Jaguar, our dedicated team is here to provide you with the support you need during this time of responsible social distancing. We will continue to serve you while eliminating as much risk as possible. We are actively monitoring information sources and following the latest guidance from local, provincial and federal health authorities to make sure that we are in compliance with the latest recommendations for mitigating risk in the spread of the virus.